Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ’London School of Barbering’ or ’us’ or ’we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ’you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment Terms & Conditions
1.1 All Fees must be paid by the due date of the invoice that we issue to you. In the event of late payment of any Fees due to us, we may charge a £20 late payment fee, or we may even (without incurring any liability) cancel the Training Course on written notice to you by email. Your place is guaranteed once full payment has been received.
1.2 All Fees must be paid by one of the offered methods and are quoted inclusive of UK value added tax. We must receive all Fees without deduction, and therefore you are solely responsible for any other sales, use, excise, or other taxes or duties or bank fees that may arise in connection with the provision of the Training Services. You will reimburse us in the event that we become liable for the payment of such taxes or deductions.
1.3 If you fail to attend any course or complete any course for any reason, then you will not be entitled to any refund of Fees or to request that we re-run the Training Services on another date. Attendance is entirely at your risk. No allowance will be given for any absence or lateness, including personal injury and illness.
1.4 If you notify LSB in writing via email more than 14 days before your practical training start date, you will receive a refund of your fees less the reservation deposit (if one was paid) and less an administration fee of £100. If you withdraw for whatever reason within the 14-day period, no refund of fees will be given. You may elect a substitute attendee for the course, and substitutions should be received by LSB at least 2 business days prior to the course start date. All email correspondence must be sent to email@example.com.
1.5 If you wish to transfer your practical training start date, then there is no charge provided you notify LSB in writing at least 14 days in advance, and if there is availability. A transfer fee of 20% of the course fee (plus VAT) will be payable if the notice is received less than 14 days before the practical training start date of the original course. No transfers will be allowed if practical training has already commenced, at management discretion. No refund will be made in the event of a transfer. No more than one transfer will be allowed. Requests to transfer a course must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding course bookings, all payments paid are final and non-refundable, and by booking a course with payment you inherently agree to the following terms:
- LSB does everything it can to supply a good level of models for training. In the event of lack of models, students and tutors will help to find models, but we do not guarantee the number of models on each course.
- LSB is closed for bank holidays and students will not be credited these hours. LSB may choose to be open on certain bank holidays at the discretion of management.
- Students and related parties are not allowed to bring litigation against LSB for any reason, including self-inflicted injury on the course or injury caused indirectly or directly by another person.
- Students agree to be contacted by LSB or its partners from time to time by email.
- LSB reserves the right to make changes to the syllabus necessary to maintain its standards.
- No controlled drugs, unless prescribed, or alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises. Any student violating this rule will be expelled without any refund of fees.
- Any student found stealing from the LSB or other persons on the premises will be expelled immediately without any refund and the Police informed.
- Any student wilfully or recklessly damaging LSB property will be liable to expulsion without any refund of fees.
- LSB accepts no responsibility for any loss of personal possessions or equipment.
- You are expected to conduct yourself in an orderly manner for the safety of all persons at LSB.
- Any form of aggressive behaviour, racism, sexism, homophobia or any other offensive behaviour is not acceptable and will result in the student being expelled with no refund or diploma.