Barbers & Hairdressers of the World:
LSB is reaching out to established barbers and hairdressers who would be interested in judging an London School of Barbering fade competition and being featured in an industry Q&A video posted on our Instagram page.
This is your chance to INSPIRE and share your knowledge to our graduates and the overall larger barbering and male hairdressing community. You would also get direct exposure for you and your shop on our social media community of over 200k followers, as well as the opportunity to recruit new talent while you judge.
Previous guest judges have included Nomad Barber, the Beak Brothers, Kieron The Barber, Dave Diggs, Luke Dolan & many more…
Listen to an interview with Dave Diggs during his guest judge appearance here at London School of Barbering- http://bit.ly/2jAK6Mk
We would require one full Friday of your time and it would entail:
- co-judging 18 barbers from our beginner class, each completing a fade hairstyle on a model on their graduation day and picking first, second and third place winners.
- watching stage presentations from about 8 barbers graduating from our masters class and adding commentary.
- having a 30 minute filmed Q&A interview.
For consideration we ask that you have:
- minimum 5 years experience.
- manage or own a shop (this is a plus but not a requirement).
- run a busy Instagram page (10k or more followers).
- be passionate about barbering.
Those who meet these requirements, please email [email protected] Be sure to include your Instagram @handle.
We look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to our line up of guest judges and making our graduate day one hell of a MEMORABLE one!