This is a great opportunity for a barber with experience to join a busy, friendly barbershop in Stratford, London which has served the community for over 20 years.
We have a loyal friendly client base and provide a wide range of hair cuts and styles. Our barbers have made on average £500-£1000 on a weekly basis.
This is a full time self employed position with Excellent earning potential within a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
We are looking for a confident experienced barber with at least a year’s barber shop experience that can perform modern fade haircuts as well as clipper and crew cuts and scissor cuts on long or short hair.
A team player with a great fun personality would fit in well as we like to laugh the day through as well as work hard.
Well presented, Professional with Excellent customer service is essential to help promote the shop’s ethos and success.
Initially, please call Ron on 07782213398 for an informal chat or email your CV to us via the link below.
Essential to meet the requirements of health and safety regarding government guidelines during the COVID 19 pandemic.
– At least 1 year barbershop experience.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Time management skills and the ability to manage your own work schedule.
– The ability to obtain required information from clients to achieve desired outcomes.
– The ability to solve problems using your own initiative.
– To be able to work independently.
– Respect towards your colleagues in the manner of everybody working together to reach a common goal.
– A team player and flexible when promoting the greater good of the salon.
– A good sense of humour.
– Established client base.
– Barbering skills.
– Hair extension qualification.
– To undertake Career path development courses when available.
Commission or chair rental available which allows you to keep a larger cut of your earnings.