e: [email protected]
Contact Name : Recruitment Team
Our Barber Shop Manager oversees the daily operations of our Barber Shop. This includes hiring, training, and supervising the staff and ensuring the company targets are achieved. The Manager must ensure a high standard of customer service and will ensure that every service will be delivered to the highest standards, boosting client satisfaction. You will work with the senior management team to further contribute to the development and expansion of the Barber Social concept.
• Minimum 4/5 years previous experience in management/leadership within a barber shop.
• Senior barber expertise in delivering all barber services.
• Stock management experience.
• Strong leadership and team playing abilities (able to motivate and manage a team).
• Manage the performance of the shop by controlling costs and driving revenues (retail/service sales, repeat bookings, etc.).
• Manage the journey and experience of each customer to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Set the targets/objectives and lead the team of barbers towards continuous improvement.
• Responsibility for personally executing a proportionate number of cuts according to the number of barbers in the shop.
• Scheduling of barbers.
• Oversee client bookings and management of the Booking System, manage the number of “guest barbers” to invite in peak periods.
• Provide and facilitate training sessions to barbers based on individual needs, offering technical and creative support to the team.
• Oversee inventory management and stock replenishment at the salon.
• Maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy environment and ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
• Oversee all salon procedures, in conjunction with company mission, vision, and values.
• Manage all in-store merchandising/displays, promoting services, products, and discounts, and liaise with the social media team.