“The Capital of the North”, Manchester is known for its influence on the histories of industry and music, as well as its world-renowned sporting connections. Manchester is home to the UK’s largest airport outside London. As the most visited city in England by overseas visitors aside from the capital, a multitude of shopping, cultural and entertainment facilities set out to charm travellers and students alike.
This academy will be accessible from many cities in the North:
- 45-minute commute from Liverpool
- 1-hour commute from Leeds
- 1-hour commute from Sheffield
- 1.5-hour commute from Birmingham
- 2-hour commute from Nottingham
Don’t want to commute? There’s a large range of budget friendly accommodation near our academy for £20-£30 per night.
Call Now: 02074040998